Download Export plug-in for Apple® iPhoto®
Mac OS X 10.7 – 10.9 (Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks)
Mac OS X 10.4 – 10.6 (Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard)
What is SlickPic Export plug-in for Apple® iPhoto®? SlickPic plug-in for Apple® iPhoto® lets you upload your images directly from your iPhoto® to SlickPic Albums.
* Quickly and easily upload your photos to SlickPic through Apple® iPhoto®.
* Upload your photos to an existing album or create a new one.
* Uploaded photos include metadata and tags added in Apple® iPhoto®.
* RAW files are automatically converted to selected format prior to upload.
Attention OS X 10.9.x users
The OS X 10.9.x has a new security system designed to keep you from installing apps that aren’t approved by Apple itself. Depending on your security preferences, you might get a notification that you can’t install SlickPic plug-in because it was not approved by Apple.
To install the plug-in you need to override your security settings.
- Press the Control button and click the SlickPic app.
- Choose Open from the pop-up menu.
- Click Open and proceed with installation.
How to use Apple iPhoto® Exporter plug-in?
Select the iPhoto photos you want to export to SlickPic, and then click “File” → “Export” → “SlickPic Export”.
You will see the Export panel, in which you could log in to your SlickPic account and select album and privacy setting.