What is SlickPic Export plug-in for Apple® Aperture®?
SlickPic plug-in for Apple® Aperture® lets you upload your images directly from your Aperture to SlickPic Albums.
* Quickly and easily upload your photos to SlickPic through Apple® Aperture®.
* Upload your photos to an existing album or create a new one.
* Uploaded photos include metadata and tags added in Apple® Aperture®.
* RAW files are automatically converted to selected format prior to upload.
To install plug-in, download it first, double click on the plug-in icon and follow the installation instructions. Start Aperture. Select one or more images, right click and choose Export To SlickPic from the Export menu to begin the export.
Attention OS X 10.9.x users
The OS X 10.9.x has a new security system designed to keep you from installing apps that aren’t approved by Apple itself. Depending on your security preferences, you might get a notification that you can’t install SlickPic plug-in because it was not approved by Apple.
To install the plug-in you need to override your security settings.
- Press the Control button and click the SlickPic app.
- Choose Open from the pop-up menu.
- Click Open and proceed with installation.
How To Use Export plug-in for Apple® Aperture®?